Announcements
We're aware that some podcasts are unplayable right now. Additional info can be found here.

Running

The Running Option und er Browse is gone...

An ideas Show to geht it back?

Hey @DiwiraWelcome to the community!

Unfortunately, this feature is no longer available. Spotify always takes retiring features very seriously. They're pouring their energy into new ways of creating the best experience for their users. You can read more about that here. Feel free to leave your feedback on that page. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a great day!

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @DiwiraWelcome to the community!

Unfortunately, this feature is no longer available. Spotify always takes retiring features very seriously. They're pouring their energy into new ways of creating the best experience for their users. You can read more about that here. Feel free to leave your feedback on that page. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a great day!

julia444

i am unsure how when you have a feature on a product/service that people pay to use and then you take that feature away without telling anyone that it really is legal - isnt part of the sale of goods act that the service has to be fit for purpose? and if I buy spotify and then part of the service is removed without telling me then surely it becomes not fit for purpose?