Russian pop-music added to the Daily Mix together with Ukrainian.

Hello, I have a problem with Russian Pop-music is added automatically all the time to one of my Daily Mixes, although I listen only Ukrainian music and I don't want to mix it with the Russian one.

It is disgusting to filter out all the songs there by artist or track.

I need Daily Mixes to add only Ukrainian music!

26952391_10215847579130817_8206517437794940196_o.jpg

Hey @user-removed!

It's not cool that this happens. However, there's no way to select only artists from one specific country as the Daily Mix are based on many different things like your listening habits, the music saved on your playlists and also the music that your friends listen. We'll make sure to pass the feedback to the relevant team and keep improving the feature.

Take care!

0 Likes
Comments
FabianS_Bogota
Roadie
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @user-removed!

It's not cool that this happens. However, there's no way to select only artists from one specific country as the Daily Mix are based on many different things like your listening habits, the music saved on your playlists and also the music that your friends listen. We'll make sure to pass the feedback to the relevant team and keep improving the feature.

Take care!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi @FabianS_Bogota, in my case it started to appear when I wasn't listening to any Russian songs at all. I really appreciate the Ukrainian songs, from all of which were almost matchings to my music habits.

But as I was listening only to the rock/alternative music, it was really weird that in the Daily Mix there were things like Russian rap, Russian shanson(criminal music), and some mausoleum russian pop stuff, like Philipp Kirkoroff or Ruki Vverkh. These ones I really would like not to appear at my playlists at any time.

Related Issues