I just purchased the Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro.
Soley to use the Spotify on runs and leave my phone.
I log into the stream wifi.
Download my playlists.
All the songs on the playlist have the green arrow.
I turn on offline play in the settings.
Below are the issues that are occurring:
- Some songs do not play at all.
- Often when I click on a song it will play a different song.
- Many songs will play the first few seconds and then stop playing.
- I have to constantly delete the downloaded music and redownload the playlist.
- Some songs have the cloud with the "x" on it but still plays offline.
As we haven't had any updates about this in a while, we'll be closing the thread.
If you need our help again, don't hesitate to open a new one.
All the best.