I just purchased the Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro.
Soley to use the Spotify on runs and leave my phone.
I log into the stream wifi.
Download my playlists.
All the songs on the playlist have the green arrow.
I turn on offline play in the settings.
Below are the issues that are occurring:
- Some songs do not play at all.
- Often when I click on a song it will play a different song.
- Many songs will play the first few seconds and then stop playing.
- I have to constantly delete the downloaded music and redownload the playlist.
- Some songs have the cloud with the "x" on it but still plays offline.
As we haven't had any updates about this in a while, we'll be closing the thread.
If you need our help again, don't hesitate to open a new one.
All the best.
Since it's been a few days, were you able to test it out and see if it's still happening after the latest reinstall?
We'll be waiting for any updates 🙂
It seems to work fine sometimes, other times it is very spotty. It'll play fine, then the sound will break in and out. Pretty frustrating.
Thanks for the update!
This could be caused by duplicate Offline devices. Let's try logging in here, and remove all offline devices, once it's done, do one more reinstall to clear all the local files and download your music again using the Gear Fit 2.
Fingers crossed it'll take care of this issue.
Keep us posted.
OK. I made these changes and will try it again tomorrow on the treadmill. Thanks!
Sounds like a plan!
Give us a shout as soon as you have an update. We'll be right here waiting.