Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Samsung Gear Fit2Pro, Samsung S7

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

I've recently bought a Samsung Gear Fit2Pro and have a Spotify Premium account.  I want to use my wired earphones with my Samsung Galaxy S7, but can't seem to control Spotify using the "remote" option on the watch.

I have reinstalled Spotify on both the watch and my S7 several times. 

Any ideas?

Hey all,

Thanks for your patience.

We just wanted to let you know that we've looked into this with the right folks now. We don't have a timeframe for a fix, but we're really glad you let us know about this.

Feel free to create a new topic if you start experiencing issues.

If you have any other questions, just let us know!

Comments
DCachoJ

Stock i'm the same thing did you solve ir?

7oijy_uqi-2je

Yes me too here :/

audio77

same issue with Galaxy S8

dbkmusic

Same issue happened to me after the 21 Nov update on the phone. 

Tempted to cancel my premium account.

dbkmusic

I have raised this with Spotify in Nov and they are apparently getting the developers to look into it. Nil update as of 15 Jan 2019

javainnn

Hello , 

I have same issue with Samsung Gear fit 2 PRO , i want play music from my phone and stop or switch tracks on my fit 2 pro , this is realy bag , because spotify connect doesn't work , fit only try connect to BT device and thats all , SPOTIFY CONECT DOESN'T WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FIX IT OR ROLL BACK !!!!!!!

Status changed to: Need more info

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know about this. Seems there are some issues connecting your Gear fit 2 pro to your phone. 

First, we suggest that you make sure to reinstall the app on both your devices. If that doesn't work, and if you haven't already, add a +Vote and let us know the following: 

• An exact description of what you're trying to do, what's expected to happen, and what actually happens. 
  • Phone model/OS
  • Watch model/OS and software
  • Spotify versions on both devices

Thanks!

dbkmusic

Hi Jemi,

This webpage does not allow me to put the information you require in this response. See http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqrcme

dbkmusic

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for all your reports.

This issue sounds similar to this Ongoing Issue that should be now fixed.

Just to confirm, could you let us know if the issue persists after updating the Spotify app to the latest version available on both your watch and mobile device?

If the issue persists after that, please let us know the following details so we can get this reported:

• Your mobile device and its operating system version
  • The exact version of the Spotify app on your mobile device
  • The exact version of the Spotify app on your Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro

Keep us posted :)