Saved album song selection bug

Hello,

Below I've added a GIF demonstrating a bug in the latest update with selecting songs within saved albums, when a song is selected for playing, Spotify jumps to the first track in the album and starts playing that instead. I'm seeking assistance in fixing this issues as currently the only way I can select a song from a saved album is to use the next track button until my desired song is playing, and it's rather frustrating.

spotify.gif

Thanks-

Hey all!

Thanks for all your reports. We've been given the all-clear from the teams backstage and will be marking this thread as "Fixed" for now.

If you're still having any trouble, a clean reinstallation will help to get things back on track.

If you have any questions, feel free to give us a shout 😁

Comments
marcito

when press play to a song of an artist's playlist, then it automaticly plays the first song of the artist's playlist.. and i cant fix it.. i ve tryed to redownload spotify but it didnt work ...
please someone tell me what to do!!

sponginator

The bug happens to me aslo and when i restart the application, I can choose any song from that album until I select a different album then the bug come back.

ravageritual

I'm having the same issue on my Win7 computer.  Every album, Spotify will play the first track, no matter what song I chose.  I tried a fresh re-install, which didn't work.  I tried going offline, and I ended up with zero songs.  I tried changing the cache location, that didn't work.  I tried changing the quality of the songs and switching it back.  That didn't work.  Really, really annoying....

captinr
Casual Listener

Same thing here. Mac.

punkrolero

Same issue..How long will we have the solution?

rflyv

Same problem, Windows 10 here 

Patchysr

Just updated and paid another month , and I have the same issue 

very frustrating !!!! Hope issue gets resolved ASAP !!

callahb

I just started having this issue myself. I have uninstalled the app and reinstralled, issue still there. Super frustrating! 

amitfid999

Same problem with any type of saved music (artists, albums, playlists..)

1.0.51.693.g6ea1e7f6

Windows 7 x64

Lango

Fixed for me with latest update. I did have to do a manual install though.

Related Issues