Saved albums are unsaving

I keep noticing that albums that I've saved before have been unsaved somehow. I only notice it when I stumble on an album I know quite well and I see that it isn't saved to my albums when I know for a fact that I have in the past. It's pretty distressing because it means that there are some albums that I don't remember that I've now lost forever.

Hi @ajg40!

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Julian
Status changed to: Need more info

Hi @ajg40, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Keep in mind that there's a  limit of 10.000 songs that you can save in your account. If you already reached this limit, we suggest to remove some of the songs you saved and that you don't listen to anymore.

If you don't want to remove any of the songs you've saved so far, don't worry. You can also create a new playlist and add all your new tunes there without having to save them in your account. This way, your previous songs won't be unsaved and the new ones will stay in the playlist so you can always check them.

Let us know if you have questions.

Aimee_T
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hi @ajg40!

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

Related Issues