Saving An Album Won't Save The Songs In The "Song Folder"

Hi, 

I've been having this issue for about a year now. I click "Save" on an album and the songs won't save to the "Songs" folder. The full album does save to the "Albums" folder, and I can access everything on there without an issue. 

On top of this, on iOS, I typically mark all my albums to download (avalible offline), and about once a week these albums will be un-marked as if they had never downloaded. Maybe these two are related? Anyone encounter this before? 

Thanks, 

Mati

Hey,

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 😃 
Comments
JuanSebastian
Status changed to: Need more info

Hi @hf2! Welcome to the Community.

We'd love to help you out. Can you let us know which devices, operating systems and Spotify versions you're currently using? Send us a screenshot from Your Library where we can check the Songs and Albums sections and we'll take a closer look.

About your downloaded music, check out the steps under “Downloads unexpectedly removed” here. They should help with this.

Hope to hear back from you soon. 

JuanSebastian
Status changed to: Closed
Hey,

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 😃