Search results don't show all matches

Yesterday I heard the original version of the song "In the City" by The Jam and I knew that I had heard another version of the song several times before but couldn't remember who had covered it. The search results were of no help, though I was fairly certain I had heard it on Spotify. Google was also unhelpful, which meant I had to use my brain and actually remember a thing. It was unpleasant. But as I suspected, it was a song I had heard on Spotify and which currently exists on spotify. Yet despite the title of the song matching my search phrase exactly, it was nowhere in the results. It's not a huge deal, but could be frustrating when searching for covers of songs.

screenshot01.png
screenshot02.png

Hey @LadnavIV!

Thanks for letting us know about this. It's odd that happens, but we'll make sure to pass the feedback on to the relevant team. If you need anything else, we'll always be here for you.

Take care!

Comments
FabianS_Bogota
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @LadnavIV!

Thanks for letting us know about this. It's odd that happens, but we'll make sure to pass the feedback on to the relevant team. If you need anything else, we'll always be here for you.

Take care!