Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Share to Instagram Stories

I don't see the option to share a song in Instagram Stories. I only see Instagram Direct as an option. Latest version of the app, Pixel 2.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience. We've heard back from the right teams on this now.

We're always testing things in order to improve Spotify. There's more info on this here.

If we have any more info to share in the future, we'll be sure to keep you posted.

All the best 🙂 

Comments
reg14

Samsung Galaxy S8

Android 8 Oreo

Spotify version 8.4.67.886 armV7

Daisy
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hello guys,

Thanks for providing us with the information we needed. We've now escalated this and our team is looking into fixing it.

We will get back to you as soon as we know more 🙂

chetanparmar22
Weird thing is this morning it worked but for how long I'm unsure.

Daisy
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience. We've heard back from the right teams on this now.

We're always testing things in order to improve Spotify. There's more info on this here.

If we have any more info to share in the future, we'll be sure to keep you posted.

All the best 🙂 

Fufi_laken

pero aun así no puedo contar con la función. ¿Cuándo puedo contar con ella?

brndo

Google Nexus 6P

Android 9

instagram doesn't show up as well

how is this not an issue lol?

jalexanderw

Has anything been done to try and resolve this?

Little_miss

I can understand adding a feature like this is a huge thing and it can take time to have all users be able to access it. However according to the comments it's been at least a 4 months since the features been introduced and there are still problems. This being changed to not an issue makes no sense to me, mostly because it seems like a significant issue. Maybe I'm just jealous of my friends who can use it but 4 months does sound like a while.

Wi11ster

Nothing changed since the first time i reported my issue and it has been months now. I really hope the function gets changed so that all platform/OS doesn't have any issues like this one.

brndo

**bleep** spotify your support team is really good! totally not ironic!

why is this 'not an issue'? what the **bleep**??
everyone commenting, be sure to also vote for this issue