Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Solved] Can't play song from specific artist

My account just can't play any song from Arctic Monkeys right now, be it on Win10 Desktop or Android. My friend just played it right now by my side. Any other songs play just fine for me.

Edit: Solved without following the steps said. If you experience the same problems, please proceed with the thread linked here.

Sem título.png

Hey everyone.

We haven't heard from you guys in a while, so we're closing this thread for now. If you're still having trouble with this issue, don't hesitate to let us know.

Have a great day!

Comments
Eduardowd

I have the same issue but for me it's one direction

MonicaM_Bogota
Status changed to: Need more info

Hi, @forsureitsme and @Eduardowd!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Could you let us know what device, operating system and Spotify version you're using? Also, do you remember if this started happening after a specific update or event? Maybe the steps here could help you with this. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Eduardowd
Hi Monica.
I use a zenfone 3 zoom, android 7.1.1
I tried to reinstall the app as the link says, but it didn't fix it.
It's seems to be something with my account, cause if I log with another
account on my phone, it works normally.

Ps: I just fixed it! I stop following and then followed back.
Aimee_T

It's great to hear that everything is working now!

Could you give it a go with the solution that @Eduardowd gave us @forsureitsme? Let us know if it helps you too.

Take care 🙂 

SergioDavid
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hey everyone.

We haven't heard from you guys in a while, so we're closing this thread for now. If you're still having trouble with this issue, don't hesitate to let us know.

Have a great day!

jprgsilva

hi

i am experiencing trouble listening to all musics from "D.A.M.A". on any platform, windows, android and webplayer. they just get skipped. there is one that gets played but its a duet with amother artist.

please help

icecsandwiches

The same thing is happening for me with ariana grande 

Please help me or do i have to make a new account?