Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song Playback Issue (Only One Song)

The Song In Question: "You vs. The World" by The Morning Of on the album "The World As We Know It"

The Issue:
When playing the song, the first second plays, then Spotify skips to the next track. When I put the repeat option to "Repeat 1" it will play the first second multiple times, usually somewhere between 3 & 5 times, finally start playing the song the whole way through. I have had at least two occurances where it just kept repeating the first second for 30+ seconds before I stopped it. I have not found any other song that has this glitch.

Hey @Stone45.

We're going to close this for now. Let us know if there's anything we can do. We'd be happy to help 🙂

Comments
osornios

@Stone45

Just played it fine here.

Have you tried in a different device?

Stone45
I recently has success in playing it on my iPhone. It's my Mac that seems to have the stuttering issue.
osornios

@Stone45

You should try deleting and reinstalling the app:

https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/faq/#!/article/reinstallation-of-spotify

MaryC1
Status changed to: Closed

MaryC1

Hi @Stone45,

Are you still experiencing the same issue after the reinstall?

If so, could you send us the Spotify URI of the song so we can take a closer look?

We really appreciate your help with this one!

Our best,

Leo
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Stone45.

We're going to close this for now. Let us know if there's anything we can do. We'd be happy to help 🙂