Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Song only playing female vocal track.

So I added this song to my playlist a while ago, it was working fine when I added it.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6l565KOlpOYhdFxLBa4S3o

It's supposed to be a duet with instruments, but on all the devices I've tested on it now only plays the female vocal track. Can other people verify that it's not just me who has this issue and is there a place issues like this should be reported to spotify other than here?

Hey @Logiar! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's definitely odd. I've reported this to the right folks. Fingers crossed this will be fixed soon! 🙂 Let me know if there's anything else.

Keep rockin'!

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Logiar! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's definitely odd. I've reported this to the right folks. Fingers crossed this will be fixed soon! 🙂 Let me know if there's anything else.

Keep rockin'!

Logiar

@Hubo It's been over 2 years and the issue is still not fixed.

jpoz

I'm having the same problem!  It's really annoying.  A lot of what I listen splits the channels up between instruments and vocals (Beatles, Pink Floyd, Paul Simon) and I can only hear some of it.  It's pretty unusable and I will probably cancel my subscription if there is no fix.