Songs Disappeared from my Playlist

I have a playlist originally with over 230+ songs, but this week it has dropped to about 126 songs. This meant that over 100 songs are gone from my playlist.

Nope they are totally wiped out, so I no longer see "Hello" by Adele anymore for eg. 

Now I have attempted various solutions including:

1. Signing in & out

2. Deleting Spotify and installing

3. Show "unplayable songs in playlist"

Various email attempts to Spotify support proved fruitless as they already attempted to do a maintenance to my playlist and nothing has been done. The latest email from them totally ignored this issue and simply told me to "reinstall" for the umpteen time. 

I am using Macbook Sierra, iPhone 5 and iPhone 7+ and all experiencing this.

Anyone else too? 

Hi @theroyalfart1!

It seems like we haven't heard from you in a while. For this reason, we're setting this post as "Closed".

Don't hesitate to write us back if you need some extra help.

Have a great week :) 
0 Likes
Comments
Spotify
Spotify
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @theroyalfart1

Thanks for getting in touch with our Community. 

No worries, can you try getting back in touch with our Accounts team and sending them over the name of the playlist and explaining that you're missing some songs from that specific playlist? They'll help you get them back.

Keep in mind you can always get in touch with our social media team via Facebook or Twitter 

Let us know how it goes.

MonicaM_Bogota
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hi @theroyalfart1!

It seems like we haven't heard from you in a while. For this reason, we're setting this post as "Closed".

Don't hesitate to write us back if you need some extra help.

Have a great week :)