Songs Missing from All Time Top Songs

I have had quite a few songs missing from my top songs (6 months) list for quite some time. The songs that are missing are songs I know I have played heavily throughout the year. At first, I didn't think much of it, thinking things would appear normally on my year end "Your Top Songs 2017" list. However, the top songs (All Time) list updated recently (for the first time in months) and the missing songs were nowhere to be found. I'm really worried now, because I want these missing songs to be included on the official year end playlist.

For those who want to know, I'm using Spotify version 8.4.28.875 armV7 on Android version 6.0.1. Also, I'm on a Droid Maxx 2.

Sorry if this is a bit of an abstract problem, but I'm genuinely worried.

We understand!

Right now, this API isn't managed by Spotify, so the results of this API don't affect the stats used to generate the Wrapped (previously Your year in music) playlists.

These playlists should be coming out in the next few weeks so stay tuned.

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to open a new thread.

All the best.

0 Likes
Comments
Alfredo
Roadie
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @kylewr, welcome to the community!

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Just to confirm, are you able to play the songs that are missing from this playlist or are they missing from Spotify altogether?

We'll see what we can suggest.

kylewr
Casual Listener

Hi Alfredo!

The missing songs are indeed all playable on Spotify, with the exception of one, which was removed from the service all together.

Would it help if I told you the exact songs that are missing?

-kylewr

Alfredo
Roadie

No worries!

Could you send us the link to the playlist you're referring to? We'll gladly take a closer look into this.

Cheers.

kylewr
Casual Listener

@Alfredo There seems to be a misunderstanding. I was talking about the Spotify API that keeps track of your most played songs (I view it viawww.spotitracks.com). The playlist I was talking about was the year end "Your Top Songs 2017" playlist that Spotify puts out every year. I'm afraid that songs missing from the API will be excluded from the "Your Top Songs 2017" playlist.

Alfredo
Roadie
Status changed to: Not An Issue

We understand!

Right now, this API isn't managed by Spotify, so the results of this API don't affect the stats used to generate the Wrapped (previously Your year in music) playlists.

These playlists should be coming out in the next few weeks so stay tuned.

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to open a new thread.

All the best.

Related Issues