Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Songs are disappearing from my saved albums

Some of the albums I've saved in Spotify are missing songs. Even if I unsave and save again the record appears to be missing songs. 
This problem is happening in my laptop and my phone as well. 

I've attached an example of a record that has 6 /10 songs.

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 1.52.08 PM.png

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 😃 
Comments
jean3601
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey there @jeangarnier!

Can you check if you are able to find the rest of the album's songs? For example, if you search for the artist and you open the artist's page, does the album contain all ten tracks or only the tracks that are saved when you save the album?

jeangarnier

Yes, they are present in the artist's page, but on my saved list they disappear. 

ZullyB

Thanks, @jeangarnier!

Can you let us know what device, operating system, and version of Spotify you're using? Also, reinstalling the app following these simple steps, might do the trick. 

Let us know how it goes 🙂

jeangarnier

Hi @ZullyB

Thanks for the feedback. 
I'm using a mac book pro, 13", running on OSX 10.11.6. 

I'm not sure what version of Spotify I'm using. I downloaded it months ago and I've installed all updates. I found this on the about section through: 1.0.48.103.g15edf1ec. 

I also want to remark that this is happening in my phone as well, so it seems to be a problem with the platform. I'll re-install Spotify and see if that works. 

I should also note that I just reached my song limit on Spotify, so that may be factoring in this...
Anyways...
Thanks, 

Jean.

Julian

Thanks for getting back @jeangarnier

Well, that might be the reason why your music has disappeared. You can find more info about this here.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

JuanSebastian
Status changed to: Closed

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 😃