Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Songs play for 10 seconds then freeze

Spotify premium on my iPhone 5s plays about half an album or playlist. Been a problem for several months.
I pick an album or playlist, hit the first track and after 10 seconds song freezes...skip to second track same thing. Skip to third track and it plays fine. The next few songs play fine then the next track freezes right at the start...and the cycle continues.

I've tried: restart app, restart phone, delete app/reinstall, new account. Updates on phone and Spotify. Don't know what else to do.

Hey @Marticusband!

We're closing this right now as we didn't hear back from you. But if you're still having this issue, feel free to contact us again.

Have a good one 🙂

Comments
MaryC1
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Marticusband,

Don't worry, we're here to help!

To get started, could you let us know the iOS and Spotify version you've got installed?

We'll see what we can suggest.

Marticusband
I have iOS 9.3.1
And Spotify version 5.7.0.1055

Thank you
MaryC1

Thanks @Marticusband,

Can you let us know if this happens across all your devices? Also, could you check if the same thing is happening with different internet connections 4G and WiFi? 

Keep us posted, 

Laura
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Marticusband!

We're closing this right now as we didn't hear back from you. But if you're still having this issue, feel free to contact us again.

Have a good one 🙂