Announcements

Songs saved under Artists has disappeared?

I usually listen to all of my music by going through my list of followed artists and listening to the liked songs underneath each. Spotify now will not allow me to see which songs I liked under each artist, instead only telling me that I'm following them.

Is this another issue from the update, or do I have a specific problem with my device/account?

Plan: Premium

Device: iPhone XR

Hey there folks,

We appreciate you sharing reports about having troubles seeing a list of the songs you've saved from each artist when you're heading to Your Library > Artists > specific artist.

We've passed this on to the right teams to look into.

In the meanwhile, we'd suggest double-checking that you're accessing the right account and that you've tried reinstalling the app on your device.

If these don't do the trick, add your +VOTE to this thread and subscribe so you can stay up to speed with any news we have to pass on.

We'll keep you all updated here, thanks!

Comments
  1. Apparently there was a update and now when I go to the artist tab to play the saved music I had by an artist it just goes to there page now. No trace of any of the saved songs I had. Very frustrating. On my iPhone 8. Every year they update this and it’s awful. Closer and closer to cancelling. Any info on how to get back to that music or is just Spotify’s way of forcing me to listen to stuff I don’t want to? 

Hey @Steven6666,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We tested this on the latest iOS app and it looks like we're still accessing the songs by an artist that we saved to our Liked playlist if we select that artist's name in Your Library > Artists. The number of saved songs should also appear under the artist's name in the same menu.

Have you already tried logging out and then back in after the Spotify update you mentioned? That might help your account successfully sync with all the newly updated app features.

Let us know how you get on. We'll look out for your reply!

Visitor

I am having the same problem. I have logged out and logged back in. If this is the new format that’s a major bummer because I would rather not restart with a new app 

0653219F-D604-4A48-8BB1-C60A72A35090.png
Visitor

I have the same problem as yours. It doesn’t help after i logged out and logged in again. The app’s version has been the newest. What can i do?

Visitor

I am having the same problem. I have logged out and logged back in. If this is the new format that’s a major bummer because I would rather not restart with a new app

5D32BA2D-0D27-4336-9329-014FA758D472.png
Visitor

I had the same problem! This worked for me:

Delete Spotify app and upload it again from app store. 

This happens to me too, logging out and back in does nothing

Composer

Just noticed the same thing. Looks like a server side change because I haven’t updated the app for some time and the artist section worked fine a day or two ago. This sucks a lot. Taking me to the artist page instead of showing the songs that I have saved from the artist is totally useless.

F9E13832-FFA8-4596-BF89-A33C76F2A803.png

I was on chat with support last night for 2.5 and they came to the conclusion it’s an error with iOS on the iPhone 8’s.
Composer

Lol. Next time don’t waste your time with their support. It’s useless for anything other than the most basic stuff. I’ve done that mistake a few times.