Sonos Devices only showing on one account with Premium

Hello!

I have a Premium family account with two users. My wife, and myself. We can both connect and play music via our phones or desktops.

However, only my phone shows the SONOS and my SONT reciever as availible playback options under "devices availible". I can select them, playback through them, no problem. All work great. My wife sees the devices, but she cannot select them and they all say "unavailible".
ANy help would be greaatly appriciated, thank you!

Hey there.

We haven't heard from you in a while, so we're closing this thread for now.

If you ever need us again, feel free to give us a shout. We're always here to help!

Comments
SergioDavid
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @sdgeek, welcome to the Community!

What devices, operating systems, and Spotify versions are you both using? Also, how long has this been happening for? Were you guys able to both use Sonos in the past without any issues?

Does the issue persist if she uses the Sonos app linked to Spotify instead of using the Spotify app directly?

Let us know.

sdgeek

Hello,

We are both fully up to date as of today on our iOS devices. She is on a iPhone 8, and I am on the iPhoneX.

If she uses the Sonos app instead, it all works fine. She jsut can't route sound out of the sonos devices from her SPotify app as I can. LIke I said, they show up in the 'devices' list, but jsut as unavailible.

This has been happening for about a week. We cna both use Sonos via the sonos app no problem.

SergioDavid

Thanks for getting back to us.

Try disconnecting every device using Spotify from the Sonos and reset your router at home. After that, ask her to restart her phone and try using Spotify Connect with the Sonos app.

If that doesn't help, ask her to try a reinstall following these steps.

Be sure to keep us posted on the results.

SergioDavid
Status changed to: Closed

Hey there.

We haven't heard from you in a while, so we're closing this thread for now.

If you ever need us again, feel free to give us a shout. We're always here to help!