Speaker issue?

I am able to connect to my speaker. Play music through bluetooth  no problem. However  when I connect through WiFi I can hear the music fine but the singer's voice is muffled sounding  n sounds like the singer is in another room. Tried all sorts of things reinstall Spotify reboot speaker unplug Google cast audio. But still same issue. Help

Hey,

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 😃 
0 Likes
Comments
Aimee_T
Roadie
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @Sh00t1st, welcome to our Spotify Community!

Could you let us know what device, operating system, and Spotify version you're using? Also, let us know the speaker's make and model.

We'd recommend logging out and back into your account to see if it helps.

Take care 🙂

Sh00t1st
Regular

My Speaker is an Polaroid  Bluetooth  speaker with Aux input. I have added a Chromecast Audio to make it a WiFi speaker. I can play through bluetooth  no problem  but need the WiFi option. But this ain't working as voices are distant and muffled but music ok.

JuanSebastian
Roadie

Thanks for the info @Sh00t1st.

In this case, let's try resetting your WiFi router and checking if you have the latest firmware update on your Chromecast.

Let us know if this helps. 

JuanSebastian
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed
Hey,

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 😃 

Related Issues