Spotify Artist: Playlist not showing

Hi, I'm an artist and my spotify shows all of my current music (which is good). The problem is, when I try to make a custom playlist for my followers to check out:

#1- it's made under my spotify account name, not my artist name

#2- it's not allowing me to add the playlist to my artist profile

any help would be great!!! (:

Hey @majorsalutes111! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's not cool! You can view the FAQ on Spotify Artists for more information on this. Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Keep rockin'! 🙂

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @majorsalutes111! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's not cool! You can view the FAQ on Spotify Artists for more information on this. Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Keep rockin'! 🙂

majorsalutes111
Thank you but that doesn't solve my problem with the playlist not showing
up under my artist name. Still shows as being created by my personal
spotify account
Hubo

Hey @majorsalutes111!

Once your playlist is ready to publish you can follow these steps to post it:

• Open Spotify for Artists.
  • Go to Profile and click the + under Artist Playlists.
  • Search for the playlist, or copy and paste the playlist’s Spotify link in the search field.

Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have a great day!

majorsalutes111
That didn't fix my issue at all.
Hubo

Hey @majorsalutes111!

I'd love to help you out, could you tell me where things go wrong? If you have any screenshots, that'd be very helpful here! 🙂

Have a great day!

joshpak

Hello, I'm having the exact same problem.  I've added the playlist in Spotify For Artists (attempted on both Desktop and App) and after I hit "Save" I get a "Success!" icon.  However, as soon as I direct to a new page or try to go to this playlist it disappears.  It also has not appeared once on my Artist Profile.

bigmooky

Same/Very Similar Issue!

Everytime I add and save the playlist entitled "<<vibes from the inside>>" to my Artist Playlists on my artist page "Big Mooky" it is gone within 24 hours. Other playlists stay there but this one doesn't. The playlist was created by "Big Mooky" (my personal account). Please please fix this issue.

8hd6yox9xcvr27o

I AM HAVING VERY SAME ISSUE ARTIST PAGE SAYS SUCCESS!! THEN I SEE OTHING ON THE REFRESHED PAGE

chloeberry

Having same exact issue and Spotify isn’t helping...

bigmooky

This issue is deterring from our artist growth! We are trying to get more people to listen to music on your platform and this is keeping us from doing that! This is a big deal!! Everyone who has commented wants to grow as an artist and this issue is part of what's keeping us from doing that. This thread currently has the status of "not an issue" but I think @chloeberry @8hd6yox9xcvr27o @joshpak and @majorsalutes111  would agree that this is A VERY BIG ISSUE. 

Please begin the process of looking into this problem on your platform that is more common than you think!!