Spotify Connect extremely annoying

I'll often be listening to music on this garbage app and it'll randomly stop, connect to another device and ask if i want to continue listening to that device's music on the device or my phone.  What?! No! I never wanted to listen to that *at all*, who programmed this to assume I did?  The worst part is that it doesn't *pause* my music to be extremely intrusive, it literally stops it so I have to go and find the song I was already listening to *again* and then bring up the screen and skip to the part I was at.  This is a great example of atrocious app design, and I looked up the solution here to find that -- as of 2013 -- it seems to be an open problem.  How has it been 4 years with no solution, no toggle to turn it off, and no fix? please Spotify, do everybody a favour and get your **bleep** together.  I sincerely regret getting premium and as soon as i find another app that will give me the same selection of music i'm switching

Hey @jwkrasow!

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
JulianA_Bogota
Roadie
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @jwkrasow! Thanks for writing.

Our best sugestion would be to head to this link and click on the "Sign Out Everywhere" button. We'd also recommend changing your password to something super secure, just to be safe. This will prevent any unwanted or unauthorized devices to interfere with your playback.

Give it a shot and let us know how it goes 🙂

Erika
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @jwkrasow!

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

Related Issues