Spotify Connect not recognizing DENON receiver

I've until recently been able to use Spotify Connect to play music on my Denon AVR-X1100W receiver from my iOS and Windows devices. But starting this week that function has stopped working and my receiver is no longer showing up in the list of available devices. According to Denon they've not changed anything and my setup is unchanged as well. I have however had my Spotify apps updated with the aforementioned functionality loss as a result. Could you please look into your latest updates and see if there's anything there that could have broken the Spotify Connect interface for the Denon AVR-X1100W receiver?

Hi @TheRonin,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best!

0 Likes
Comments
Mara_F
Roadie
Status changed to: Need more info

Hi @TheRonin

Thanks for getting in touch with our Community. 

Could you try restarting your Denon AVR-X1100W receiver? Just make sure you fully restart it by unplugging the device and plugging it back. 

In the meantime, try restarting your router. 

Let us know how if that helps. 

Aimee_T
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hi @TheRonin,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best!

Related Issues