Spotify Free Users

What happened to Spotify app for the free users? I can't pick what songs I want to listen to. I don't like it at all and think it just down right sucks. I didn't mind the ads. In fact, I was already used to the ads. I understand why the ads are needed, but not being able pick what song I get to listen to? Now, that's not the least bit fair. If this is supposed to be considered an 'update', I think it's time for us to change the definition of the word.

Some of us do use Spotify to listen to full albums and now I can't even do that because of the darn automatic shuffle. If this sounds like a complaint, that's because it is, and I know I can't be the only one who feels this way about it.

Hello. Although we appreciate your feedback, this isn't the right place. If you do a search in the community perhaps you can find an existing discussion and join there.

If you have an idea for improvement you can suggest it in the Ideas section.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Comments
Goodman
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hello. Although we appreciate your feedback, this isn't the right place. If you do a search in the community perhaps you can find an existing discussion and join there.

If you have an idea for improvement you can suggest it in the Ideas section.

Thanks.

elscpa

I think this is an issue, or at least a question. My question, being a new user is this, is the free service only available with shuffle and did it previously allow picking songs and listening to albums in order? Was it an intentional change by Spotify or is there an error?

These are important questions to me as I decide if I want to continue using Spotify.

Thank you.

Related Issues