Announcements

Spotify IS **bleep** and wont stay open

Hey for the past few months everytime Ive opened Spotify on my Win 10 Desktop is states that there is a update I click update and open Spotify only to find that there is a update I click again spotify closes and restarts then a few days later the update bar is back. Is this really a thing that Spotify has to update every single day?

Well now it wont even stay on, Ive opened Spotify on my desktop and scrolled though to my playlist and Spotify closes down "**bleep**" Spotify opens itself again, 10 seconds later it closes again,

Its also started doing it on Android, as I try to select a track to que for next one, Spotify stops playing and restarts.
Spotify has clearly some serious programming issues.
Get your **bleep** together before letting out a new updates, its seriously **bleep**ed me off and I'll just spend my money else where.

We're changing the status to this post as Closed since we haven't heard from you in a while. No worries though, you can get back in touch with us if you still need help. 

Hope you have a great day 🙂 
Comments
FabianS_Bogota
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @RitchieTBWesson, welcome to the Spotify Community!

It's not cool that this happens. The Spotify app receives periodical updates, however, they're not every single day. 

You can try a clean reinstall to solve this. Here's how to do it.

Keep us posted.

Mara_F
Status changed to: Closed

We're changing the status to this post as Closed since we haven't heard from you in a while. No worries though, you can get back in touch with us if you still need help. 

Hope you have a great day 🙂