Spotify Recently Not Connecting to Pioneer Receiver

Hello. 

As mentioned, recently my Spotify account (on my phone, web browser, and laptop) has the lost the ability to connect to my Pioneer Elite SC-85 Receiver. It started with the receiver being listed in the "Connect to a device" section of Spotify; however, nothing would happen when I selected my receiver, and now the receiver is not even showing up in the list.

Here's what I have attempted so far...

• unplugged, and plugged back in the receiver
  • restored the receiver to factory settings
  • restarted my router
  • logged out of all of my Spotify players (web, app, and laptop)
  • cleared out all cookies, and resintalled all players

Still, after all of that there is still no resolve!

Does anyone have any additional suggestions!?

Thank you very much in advance for any guidance.

Chris : )

Hey @CM75X!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

The way to listen to Spotify with some speakers and sound systems is changing and the integration will be completely removed from your Pioneer speakers. You can find more about this here.

We suggest checking other ways to use your Pioneer device with Spotify by going here.

This is an expected behaviour, so we'll be closing this thread for now. Feel free to reach us out again if you need our help in the future.

0 Likes
Comments
Leonardo
Roadie
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @CM75X!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

The way to listen to Spotify with some speakers and sound systems is changing and the integration will be completely removed from your Pioneer speakers. You can find more about this here.

We suggest checking other ways to use your Pioneer device with Spotify by going here.

This is an expected behaviour, so we'll be closing this thread for now. Feel free to reach us out again if you need our help in the future.

Related Issues