- United States
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012)
- macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)
- Text is entered backward in the search bar. In addition, one is unable to highlight the text with ⌘+A.
Steps to Recreate Issue
1. Open Spotify in windowed mode
1. Type text in the search bar
2. Highlight the text and without letting go, drag the pointer to the left and above the search bar
3. Begin typing and the text will be entered in reverse order (cursor remains at the front of the search bar)
Note: (Not every location one drags to yields this strange bug)
Hey there folks,
We really appreciate your patience thus far.
There's currently a new version of the Spotify app available for desktop users. It'd be very helpful if you could let us know if the issue persists after a quick reinstall of the app on your device.
If it indeed persists in this newer version, let us know by adding your +VOTE and leaving a comment confirming the following details:
We'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks, thanks!
Hey @andrewxvx, can you let us know your Spotify version after reinstall?
15" MBP 2017 2.9 i7
macOS Mojave 10.14.3
Spotify version 18.104.22.1685.ga97985ef
same issue here,
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017)
OS 10.14.3 Mojave (18D109)
Same problem, for a while as well.
- Premium, version 22.214.171.1245.ga97985ef
- iMac (21.5-inch, mid 2011)
- macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)
same here. It's totally strange and very annoying.Premium, 126.96.36.1995.ga97985ef, Uk, MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6, Hackintosh build
I have been having this problem since I became a spotfiy member over a year ago. It doesn't always happen, but 1-2 times a month it'll occur randomly. This has persisted over several spotify app updates and on different computers I have. My colleague has the same exact problem, it is also intermittent in his experience as well.
It seems like the OS version has also an impact.
On El Capitain (10.11.6) with latest Spotify 188.8.131.529.g8172f63a the issue isn't reproduceable.
mac mini (mid 2010) os 10.11.6
It's been happening for awhile now.
iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015; Spotify version 184.108.40.2069.g8172f63a
This happens intermittently for me. Selecting all and trying again usually fixes it, sometimes it takes a couple tries.
-MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017)
- Spotify Version
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.