Spotify Search Results Not Useful

When I do a search for an artist in Spotify, I have an option to click on the artist details, but when I go there, I see only the latest release and top five popular songs. When I click play, it then plays five songs from that artist and then starts playing other random songs. How can I make Spotify results more useful? I would like to see all of the music from the artist that I've searched for, and if I select to play that artist's music, I want to just hear their music, not listen to five songs and then have some random music I wasn't searching for play. This causes me to have to interact with my phone way too much when I'm trying to do other things, it would be useful to me if more artist results were shown, and if I press play songs that it actually plays songs from the artist that I specifically searched for, and not random songs from random artists that I didn't search for.

Hi, @aaronstackpole!

It seems we didn't receive a reply from your end. For this reason, we're setting this post as "Closed".

Don't hesitate to create a new thread if you need some extra help.

Comments
SergioDavid
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @aaronstackpole, welcome to the Community.

What device, operating system, and Spotify version is this happening on? Also, how long has this been happening for?

We'll see what we can suggest.

MonicaM_Bogota
Status changed to: Closed

Hi, @aaronstackpole!

It seems we didn't receive a reply from your end. For this reason, we're setting this post as "Closed".

Don't hesitate to create a new thread if you need some extra help.