Spotify Shuffle

One thing I love about spotify is being able to go to an Artist that I may have only heard a little bit of and being able to discover their entire discrography. A great way to do this is to just shuffle the artist. What I don't understand and my biggest complaint with Spotify is when I do this it just keeps shuffeling through the same songs. This morning I shuffled Kings of Leon. This is a band with eight albums. Yet as I'm shuffeling it played the same song back to back. Why? It should que up songs from the entire discography and the only acceptable repeats would be if an album is on there multiple times such as regular version and a deluxe or a remastered. An update to the shuffle feature would make such a better listening experience. Any one else feel like this or am I alone here? 

Hi @Mdon11!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard back from you in a while. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you still have the same issue.

Have a great day :)

0 Likes

Related Issues

Comments
RodrigoPalma
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Mdon11, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We’d like to try a couple of things. Can you try playing Kings of Leon and hitting Shuffle? After you do, send us a screenshot of your Play Queue. We’ll see what we can suggest.

We’ll be waiting for your answer :)

RodrigoPalma
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hi @Mdon11!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard back from you in a while. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you still have the same issue.

Have a great day :)

tegpac

Hey Hey! i found this thread when looking for an answer to this very question and can confirm that this is still the case somewhat 3 years later. When clicking play and shuffle on Kings of Leon artist page, the shuffle only ever shuffles songs from a select few albums. Is the only way around this to create a playlist and shuffle? seems a little unnecessary when i want to shuffle all artist songs.