Spotify Web Player on Chromebook Will Not Play Music

Hi! This is Grace.

I was wondering if there was any way I could fix this ...

I use Spotify Web Player on my Chromebook and for a few days, it hasn't been playing any of my music. I'll try to explain this in the best way possible: 

So on the left side of the screen, it SAYS that it's playing the playlist, but at the bottom, it's still showing the song I played last; before it stopped playing anything. None of my music will play, and the play button at the bottom of the page is faint - like it's loading or something. I've pressed play on multiple playlists and nothing will happen. I've tried logging out and back into my account, I've tried shutting down my Chromebook, and it's still doing the same thing.

I don't know if this is an ongoing thing, nor do I know if it's doing the same thing with anybody else ... I don't have Spotify Premium since I'm only sixteen and I can't exactly afford it, and Spotify is the only music streaming website I use. Is there any way I could possibly fix it or is it a glitch?

Thank you for your time, (anyone who is reading this)

Screenshot 2017-10-05 at 2.29.43 PM.png

We're changing the status to this post as Closed since we haven't heard from you in a while. No worries though, you can get back in touch with us if you still need help. 

Hope you have a great day 🙂 
Comments
Erika
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @gracebrunson19 and welcome to our Community!

Could you let us know the following:
1) Does clearing your browser's cache/cookies help?

2) Is your browser up-to-date?

3) Does turning the device completely off, and on again help?

4) Is your operating system up-to-date?

5) Does the same thing happen in a different browser?

Keep us posted. 

Mara_F
Status changed to: Closed

We're changing the status to this post as Closed since we haven't heard from you in a while. No worries though, you can get back in touch with us if you still need help. 

Hope you have a great day 🙂