Spotify Wrapped page does not load

I can’t seem to be able to use the Spotify wrapped feature. No matter where I log in, like I even had my cute perfect boyfriend to try it and he still not able to do it :( please please help me guys or i’ll Faint :/

6E3E02BF-F57B-4422-9FD1-C59444D811D0.png

Hey all,

We're receiving reports that for a number of users the Wrapped 2018 microsite does not load/show content.

If you are experiencing this, please try the following things (if you haven't yet) to see if it helps:

1. Try a different web-browser
  2. Try in an incognito window
  3. Clear browser cache and cookies
  4. Soft reset your device

If the issue persists, please hit the +VOTE button and leave a comment with the following:

• On what device(s) this happens
  • OS version
  • Which browser(s) you tried

We'll investigate and keep you up to date in this topic.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Related Issues

Comments
mad1998
Regular

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Asus PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

So I tried to access my wrapped 2018 from my web browser, and for some reason it it is not loading at all. At first, it just showed the title screen, but took forever to load, so I played around with my browser's settings a bit, but now it is stuck at 76% My browser is firefox.

wrapped.PNG
rossh3d

"We just need this answered" - Kelly, 2018.

Macreus

I'm getting exactly the same at the same percentage, also, If I try to load from my phone, I just get a black screen I can't interact with - seems like an issue affecting certain accounts rather than a browser/device issue.

Sandman4mvp

Getting stuck on the Same percentage for me as well on both an iPhone XR - Safari Browser, and Lenovo Thinkpad running Windows 7 - Google Chrome. Don't believe its a hardware or browser issue. Must be something on Spotify's end.

I NEED TO SEE MY SPOTIFY WRAPPED FOR 2018!!!

mad1998
Regular

I can view it just fine on my Galaxy S7 using Chrome, but it's a whole different story on my Windows 10 PC with Firefox.

Macreus

I tried using an iPhone 6s on both Safari and Chrome, but no dice, thought it may be a network issue so I tried both wifi and data, but still the same issue. 

MaxieWoxy
Roadie

First time I clicked on the link it wouldn't go past slide 3 of the presentation. Same thing when I closed and tried again.

10 minutes later it is giving me a message that my browser is out of date (Chrome) so I tried in IE. Same out of date message. Neither browsers are out of date.

k4vp_z-ipqfds

For me it gets stuck to 1/9. I first tried to see my wrapped at 11am and now it's almost 8pm, and it always gets stuck to it. I'm so annoyed, i hope it will start working soon

Drichmond69

MaxieWoxy
Roadie

It doesn't matter. I got mine to work on my phone. It's completely lame anyway.

The Spotify analytics on last.fm completely blow "Wrapped" out of the water.