Spotify Wrapped page does not load

I can’t seem to be able to use the Spotify wrapped feature. No matter where I log in, like I even had my cute perfect boyfriend to try it and he still not able to do it :( please please help me guys or i’ll Faint :/

6E3E02BF-F57B-4422-9FD1-C59444D811D0.png

Hey all,

We're receiving reports that for a number of users the Wrapped 2018 microsite does not load/show content.

If you are experiencing this, please try the following things (if you haven't yet) to see if it helps:

1. Try a different web-browser
  2. Try in an incognito window
  3. Clear browser cache and cookies
  4. Soft reset your device

If the issue persists, please hit the +VOTE button and leave a comment with the following:

• On what device(s) this happens
  • OS version
  • Which browser(s) you tried

We'll investigate and keep you up to date in this topic.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Related Issues

Comments
charliejane

Hey!

When I try load up Spotify Wrapped I get nothing but a half-loaded page with no information?

I have tried on my phone, my computer (on two different browsers) and still nothing! Will attach the creen I get loaded with!

This is super frustrating!

Screenshot (44).png
dimplyxo

I've seen this issue on a lot of Asus / Linux computers. Mostly, this is just a minor error. You could also try on your phone where it works for others most of the time, it could be an issue with the browser you are using or just maybe your internet may be slow. I believe it is just a minor error, so, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Alexdavis57

Me too very frustrating

lami17

same thing

flyahgirl2121

My Wrapped 2018 isn't working at all. Every time I log into my account and go to the spotifywrapped.com website, I try to connect through Spotify and it just pulls up a blank black screen with "1/10" in pink font at the bottom lefthand corner. Any ideas on how to fix this? My friend tried checking his Wrapped 2018 on my laptop and his worked just fine. 

Dyylan

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Macbook Pro Retina Late 2012

Sierra

My 2018 Wrapped wont load it just stays on this screen

Ive tried click arrows and everything but it doesnt work

I also tried going on different web browsers and using my phone Still the same problem

Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 7.24.43 am.png
Lyndypop

It's doing the exact same on my iPhone 5c. It's so annoying I just want my stats!

Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9

Hello @Dyylan!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Can you try this process using another browser or Incognito Mode? It might also be worth trying another device or a different internet connection. 

Let me know how this goes and have a nice day!

Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9

Hello @Shimshek, @laununo5@Axgk and @imiketheking!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble trying to access "Your 2018 Wrapped". Can you try this process using another browser or Incognito Mode? It might also be worth trying another device or a different internet connection.

Make sure to let me know how you get on and have a nice day!

denzeljohnv

I have this exact same problem? Last year it did work fine for me but right now it just gives me this screen, as well on my phone (S8) as on my lapotop (Dell XPS15)

Please someone help us out, I'm dying to see my stats of this year!!