Spotify Wrapped page does not load

I can’t seem to be able to use the Spotify wrapped feature. No matter where I log in, like I even had my cute perfect boyfriend to try it and he still not able to do it :( please please help me guys or i’ll Faint :/

6E3E02BF-F57B-4422-9FD1-C59444D811D0.png

Hey all,

We're receiving reports that for a number of users the Wrapped 2018 microsite does not load/show content.

If you are experiencing this, please try the following things (if you haven't yet) to see if it helps:

1. Try a different web-browser
  2. Try in an incognito window
  3. Clear browser cache and cookies
  4. Soft reset your device

If the issue persists, please hit the +VOTE button and leave a comment with the following:

• On what device(s) this happens
  • OS version
  • Which browser(s) you tried

We'll investigate and keep you up to date in this topic.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Related Issues

Comments
Dyylan

Hi

I've tried using incognito, my phone, different browsers and my mobile hotspot and none of them worked. Is there any other way?

denzeljohnv

I have this exact same proble! Last year it did work fine for me but right now it just gives me the screen below, as well on my phone (S8) as on my lapotop (Dell XPS15)

Please someone help us out, I'm dying to see my stats of this year!!

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 15.46.51.png

Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9

Hello @Dyylan!

Can you try logging out of https://www.spotify.com/ and loggin back in through https://www.spotifywrapped.com/?

Let me know how you get on!

k4vp_z-ipqfds
I've actually been using my phone for the whole time. I've checked the network, i've turned my phone on and off, but no use.
Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9

Hello @denzeljohnv!

It looks like you don't meet the criteria to access the personalized content and stats. 

You need to have listened to at least 5 different artists, 30 different tracks, and 60 minutes of music before Oct 31, 2018. You can always go to the wrapped hub to listen to the best music of 2018: https://open.spotify.com/view/2018-page.

Hope this helps!

cegarza

Hello! I loved Wrapped 2017, so I was excited for Wrapped 2018 but I seem to not be able to open it no matter the browser or OS. Here's the information requested!

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Multiple

Operating System

iOS 11, MacOS Sierra, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Spotify Wrapped 2018 is stuck on the first screen, which is shown here:

Opera Snapshot_2018-12-06_184215_spotifywrapped.com.png

Upon Inspection, I get the following error messages:

Uncaught TypeError: Reduce of empty array with no initial value
at Array.reduce (<anonymous>)
at getSchemeV4 (eval at receiveMessage (hydra-thread.js:1), <anonymous>:1:5370)
at process (eval at receiveMessage (hydra-thread.js:1), <anonymous>:1:3339)
at self.findColor (eval at receiveMessage (hydra-thread.js:1), <anonymous>:1:6722)
at receiveMessage (hydra-thread.js:1)

/assets/js/hydra/hydra-thread.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Reduce of empty array with no initial value

This happens regardless of browser or Operating System. Nevertheless, my "top of 2018" playlist was still populated correctly, as compared with last.fm's "top of 2018".

Hopefully this is helpful! Thanks in advance!

Dyylan

I tried but it didn't work. 

Still the same problem

Muezic

Hey, I don't know if this is on my end or something but when i try and use the 'Spotify Wrapped" website it's completely blank. I have listened to music before November 1st and i have authorised access. Is this for premium only users? If so then that's probably why.

- Patrickfpeowib.PNG

dizzybink

I'm having the same problem. I've logged out, reset my password, tried different web browsers. Nothing seems to work.

Ninootsthegreat

Yea same issue with me. Tried everything and I’m still stuck on that black screen.