Spotify Wrapped page does not load

I can’t seem to be able to use the Spotify wrapped feature. No matter where I log in, like I even had my cute perfect boyfriend to try it and he still not able to do it :( please please help me guys or i’ll Faint :/

6E3E02BF-F57B-4422-9FD1-C59444D811D0.png

Hey all,

We're receiving reports that for a number of users the Wrapped 2018 microsite does not load/show content.

If you are experiencing this, please try the following things (if you haven't yet) to see if it helps:

1. Try a different web-browser
  2. Try in an incognito window
  3. Clear browser cache and cookies
  4. Soft reset your device

If the issue persists, please hit the +VOTE button and leave a comment with the following:

• On what device(s) this happens
  • OS version
  • Which browser(s) you tried

We'll investigate and keep you up to date in this topic.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Related Issues

Comments
madispoal03

Exactly the same problem!! I opened the email on my desktop and phone and both are just black screens with nowhere to go. Literally everything I do on Spotify atm except for listening to music is glitching and problematic. NOTHING IS WORKING.

_annathescammer

Same

Mati1az

Same problem

PsychMonkey
Casual Listener

I had this same issue using Chrome on my Android phone but the animation worked when I switched to Edge as my browser. 

jackwaterhouse

Things are blank on every single different device I try - so this is a problem on Sotify's end.

Would be nice to hear something from their team about what could be causing it, or confirmation of a bug??

petriaks

I have the same issue with 1/10 in the bottomeft cornerScreen Shot 2018-12-07 at 9.55.40 PM.png

Shimshek

Hello, i tried everything you said but i have still that problem

Wezzor
Casual Listener

That worked for me!

Thank you PsychMonkey!

Akarenas

I have the same problem, and I tried everything and still in black ☹️

Wezzor
Casual Listener

Using Edge on a desktop computer worked for me at least.