Spotify Wrapped page does not load

I can’t seem to be able to use the Spotify wrapped feature. No matter where I log in, like I even had my cute perfect boyfriend to try it and he still not able to do it :( please please help me guys or i’ll Faint :/

6E3E02BF-F57B-4422-9FD1-C59444D811D0.png

Hey all,

We're receiving reports that for a number of users the Wrapped 2018 microsite does not load/show content.

If you are experiencing this, please try the following things (if you haven't yet) to see if it helps:

1. Try a different web-browser
  2. Try in an incognito window
  3. Clear browser cache and cookies
  4. Soft reset your device

If the issue persists, please hit the +VOTE button and leave a comment with the following:

• On what device(s) this happens
  • OS version
  • Which browser(s) you tried

We'll investigate and keep you up to date in this topic.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Peter

Hey folks,

Thanks for raising this with us on the Community.

This is something that we are aware of and we have passed it on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

We will make sure to let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Thanks for your patience :) In the meantime, we hope you're enjoying your personalised Wrapped 2018 playlists!

Related Issues

Comments
madispoal03

Exactly the same problem!! I opened the email on my desktop and phone and both are just black screens with nowhere to go. Literally everything I do on Spotify atm except for listening to music is glitching and problematic. NOTHING IS WORKING.

_annathescammer

Same

Mati1az

Same problem

PsychMonkey
Casual Listener

I had this same issue using Chrome on my Android phone but the animation worked when I switched to Edge as my browser. 

jackwaterhouse

Things are blank on every single different device I try - so this is a problem on Sotify's end.

Would be nice to hear something from their team about what could be causing it, or confirmation of a bug??

petriaks

I have the same issue with 1/10 in the bottomeft cornerScreen Shot 2018-12-07 at 9.55.40 PM.png

Shimshek

Hello, i tried everything you said but i have still that problem

Wezzor
Casual Listener

That worked for me!

Thank you PsychMonkey!

Akarenas

I have the same problem, and I tried everything and still in black ☹️

Wezzor
Casual Listener

Using Edge on a desktop computer worked for me at least.