Spotify Wrapped page does not load

I can’t seem to be able to use the Spotify wrapped feature. No matter where I log in, like I even had my cute perfect boyfriend to try it and he still not able to do it :( please please help me guys or i’ll Faint :/

6E3E02BF-F57B-4422-9FD1-C59444D811D0.png

Hey all,

We're receiving reports that for a number of users the Wrapped 2018 microsite does not load/show content.

If you are experiencing this, please try the following things (if you haven't yet) to see if it helps:

1. Try a different web-browser
  2. Try in an incognito window
  3. Clear browser cache and cookies
  4. Soft reset your device

If the issue persists, please hit the +VOTE button and leave a comment with the following:

• On what device(s) this happens
  • OS version
  • Which browser(s) you tried

We'll investigate and keep you up to date in this topic.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Related Issues

Comments
alexatess

Same! I've tried it on my phone and my computer and its not showing anything :/

Kylec0909

Hello, 

I had the black screen on chrome on mobile I simply closed the app the the tab still open and cleared it from background apps then opened it and logged in, worked straight away. Hope this helps

Kylec0909

Hello, 

I had the black screen on chrome on mobile I simply closed the app the the tab still open and cleared it from background apps then opened it and logged in, worked straight away. Hope this helps. 

AbrilLee

I have the same issue I don't get why

AbrilLee

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

iPhone 5 & iPad mini

Operating System

iOS 10

My wrapped 2018 doesn't work it just stays in black screen, I tried with different devices and stays the same, this is unfair 

juliabreathee

Same here. I tried redownloading browsers thinking it had something do with that but to no avail I still cannot view it. Help @Spotify! 

lami17

having used multiple devices and browsers there is the same problem everywhere

lmakar

I have the same problem. Tried first on my mobile device, then on my computer with both Edge and Chrome with no success. Does anybody have a solution for this yet?

Hi246

Is it possible to be emailed our top artist top song card going around Twitter while we wait. Thanks.

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

Hey @AbrilLee

You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.

Also, try in a computer if necessary.

Hope it helps. :)