Spotify Wrapped page does not load

I can’t seem to be able to use the Spotify wrapped feature. No matter where I log in, like I even had my cute perfect boyfriend to try it and he still not able to do it :( please please help me guys or i’ll Faint :/

6E3E02BF-F57B-4422-9FD1-C59444D811D0.png

Hey all,

Good news. This issue should now be fixed.

Please try to load the page and try it in an incognito browsing session if something is still not working.

Hope it does! Please let us know the following if it didn't:

• On what device(s) this happens
  • OS version
  • Which browser(s) you tried

Thanks and have a nice day.

Comments
meander23

Problem still isn't fixed. Have tried it on a number of platforms, win 10/firefox, android/chrome, no dice.

Blueberry
Roadie

Still NOT fixed: Blank page. This happens computer, Win10 Pro 64bit, Firefox 64. Somehow to get open it with IE: It's not supported. I wonder what devices these programmers use.. ?   Still it's better stay on Last FM statistics.

tzachitx

Hi, spotifywrapped.com isn't loading for me on any device.

I have tried Linux & Windows desktop on a variety of browsers & on iOS Safari. Please help.

Thanks

carlostguat

Fixed? I just tried on my Samsung S10 on the incognito and Normal versions of Brave and Chrome web browser four Android  Alsop got my friend to try on his iPhone and nothing. Spotify wrapped website sends me to spotify app on phone, wrapped on spotify app sends me to spotify browser on what seems to be an infinite loop  Also got an error message many times so no luck.

Really want my 2018 wrapped !