Spotify Wrapped page does not load

I can’t seem to be able to use the Spotify wrapped feature. No matter where I log in, like I even had my cute perfect boyfriend to try it and he still not able to do it :( please please help me guys or i’ll Faint :/

6E3E02BF-F57B-4422-9FD1-C59444D811D0.png

Hey all,

Good news. This issue should now be fixed.

Please try to load the page and try it in an incognito browsing session if something is still not working.

Hope it does! Please let us know the following if it didn't:

• On what device(s) this happens
  • OS version
  • Which browser(s) you tried

Thanks and have a nice day.

Related Issues

Comments
jostef

Having the same proble, it is not able to connect my account to wrapped.

Stupid me, why do I still expect Spotify to deliver a feature that is not a bug infested unusable mess? I should have known better....

Darciukas

Mine doesn't work either what ever i do it says "Hmmmmmm. Somethings not working, so sorry about that. We'll work on it and please try again soon."

Binyon

My Account is having the same issues.

Just goes to blackl screen on any browser on my phone.

And throws up a "Hmmmm. There seems to be an issue." on my pc, doesnt matter which browser I use.

I would really like to have this fixed please.

Binyon

Sorry,

It's Happening on my S8+ using Chrome and Samsung Browser

And on my PC using Opera, Chrome, Firefox,  and Microsoft Edge

PC is running windows 10

Both Windows and Android are up to date as of 15/12/2018

bardley1
  • MacBook Pro Mid 2014
  • Version 10.12.6 
  • Safari & Chrome

Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 10.44.19 pm.png

krajkson

For me it's not about %, I click and it tells me to log in, I do so and then it says that there was a problem and I can not see my Spotify wrapped at the moment. But it's been like that since yesterday. I thought it was payment problem but I fixed everything and not I tried on iPhone, Windows laptop (Chrome) and in incognito and nothing worked. Can someone help me? 

samucablack4

I tried on EDGE, Chrome and Iphone 5s '' hmmmmm. something is not working, I'm sorry for that. well work it out and please try again soon '' It's just that it shows up all the time.

cic0705

Same

It's so annoying

14archer
  • On what device(s) this happens
    • PC and Samsung S7
  • OS version
    • Ubuntu 18.04 and Android 8
  • Which browser(s) you tried
    • Ubuntu = Firefox, Chromium
    • Android = Chrome and Samsung Internet

None of the above can display Wrapped 2018.

djclare74

Same for me:

iPhone 8

Safari

Latest Update as of 17 Dec 2018

also

MacMini

Safari

Mojave

However it works for for my family accounts that have iPhone 6 and iPhone 8's (not sure if they are updated).  I'm the primary acocunt holder of the Family account. 

In addition my Spotify app shows 5 icons at the bottom where's family member have three, which I beleive is the newer version?.  I have deleted and reinstalled app but it still shows the 5 icons  being Home, Browse, Serach, Radio, Your Library.  Version number in is 8.4.79.933

EDIT - just tried it on my work PC - Windows 7 with three different browsers (FF, Chrome and IE).  It seems to be a Spotify Account issue rather than devices/interent connections.

Error is: "Hmmmm, something's not working" etc

Thanks