Spotify Wrapped page does not load

I can’t seem to be able to use the Spotify wrapped feature. No matter where I log in, like I even had my cute perfect boyfriend to try it and he still not able to do it 😞 please please help me guys or i’ll Faint 😕

6E3E02BF-F57B-4422-9FD1-C59444D811D0.png

Hey all,

Good news. This issue should now be fixed.

Please try to load the page and try it in an incognito browsing session if something is still not working.

Hope it does! Please let us know the following if it didn't:

• On what device(s) this happens
  • OS version
  • Which browser(s) you tried

Thanks and have a nice day.

Related Issues

Comments
It's working now!!!

YAY!
Same 🙂

Still won't show page on Samsung android. Tried chrome and incognito mode. 

Hey @Thisisreallydum,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Could you confirm that you have tried the other troubleshooting steps, and that you've tried in a browser which isn't Chrome?

If you have performed all of the steps and are still encountering this issue, would you mind leaving the information we've requested in the status update? Once we have that, we can pass it on to the right folks and investigate further.

Thanks 🙂

Working now on a Motorola with Android 8.1.0. Thanks!

Worked by changing the language to English (international)! Thanks!

Worked when turning the language to English international.

Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey all,

Good news. This issue should now be fixed.

Please try to load the page and try it in an incognito browsing session if something is still not working.

Hope it does! Please let us know the following if it didn't:

• On what device(s) this happens
  • OS version
  • Which browser(s) you tried

Thanks and have a nice day.

Problem still isn't fixed. Have tried it on a number of platforms, win 10/firefox, android/chrome, no dice.

Roadie

Still NOT fixed: Blank page. This happens computer, Win10 Pro 64bit, Firefox 64. Somehow to get open it with IE: It's not supported. I wonder what devices these programmers use.. ?   Still it's better stay on Last FM statistics.