Spotify Xbox One few bugs...

1. After submitting a search, if you return to the search field you cannot move the cursor. RB button is indicated to move the cursor right however this closes the field.

2. Volume control on mobile app does not impact volume on xbox app

3. Search for an artist is not possible? Results only come in song/album, why is artist not shown?

Thats all!

Hey guys!

We haven't had any activity on this thread for a while, so we're closing it for now.

If you ever need us again, just let us know. We're always here to help.

Comments
Danibabc

Just some feedback but i've noticed when playing a game sometimes the Spotify app seems to randomly close. Not too sure if this is connection related but thought it was worth a mention

FabianS_Bogota
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey folks!

The app for the Xbox One was recently released, so we'll like to gather all your feedback and input to pass it to the right team and make a better experience for you.

@Kemkris, can you send us some screenshots to take a closer look. When you say the volume control is not working, is that when using Connect?

@Danibabc, just to confirm, does the app pause the music all closes completely? 

Keep us posted.

SergioDavid
Status changed to: Closed

Hey guys!

We haven't had any activity on this thread for a while, so we're closing it for now.

If you ever need us again, just let us know. We're always here to help.

stratosnn

Hi,

Cursor navigaiton as described in point 1 is fixed.

For bullet 2, we have some technical difficulties to make volume over connect to work. We will post updates here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Xbox-Volume-Control-via-Connect/idi-p/1817326

I’m haven’t  issues on my Xbox one with the music in my playlist not showing up at all. I’ll click on “your music” and then click on a playlist and it won’t pull up anything just a blank screen. Need help.