Announcements

Spotify account being used somewhere else

Hey! 

I try to listen to music, but my spotify-account is being used somewhere else. 

I've changed my facebook-password AND used Spotify's own "log out everywhere"-function AND restarted my computer, but the problem still occurs. Can someone please help? 

Hey @AndyPandy432!

Hopefully the steps @Melody provided help you solve it. We'll be closing the post for now because there is no update for a while. If you need anything else, just give us a shout.

Take care!

Comments
oliviabeach47

Hi! 

Do do you know if anyone else you personally know might be using it? I had this problem with my close family a while back. If it's someone you know, they should make their own Spotify obviously. But, if it's not someone you know, until you can reach out to Spotify directly to fix the problem, I usually just download all my music to offline so I can listen without the interruptions. Hope this helps a bit. 🙂

AndyPandy432
Thanks, Olivia! Appreciate your answer:)
Melody
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @AndyPandy432!

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Thanks for jumping in too! @oliviabeach47 🙂 

If you think this is unauthorized access, we'd recommend checking out the info here:
https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-accoun...

This will also guide you on how you reach the Support teams 🙂

Many thanks,

/M

FabianS_Bogota
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @AndyPandy432!

Hopefully the steps @Melody provided help you solve it. We'll be closing the post for now because there is no update for a while. If you need anything else, just give us a shout.

Take care!

Env: prod