Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app crashing on Apple Watch

Hey folks,

We're receiving reports of the app crashing on Apple Watch Series 3 after upgrading to version 8.7.84.

Hey there,

Thanks for the patience while our tech team looked into this. We're happy to announce this has been deemed fixed by our tech team for the app version of 8.7.88.

If you still experience this issue, please update your app to the latest version. If this doesn't help, we encourage you to post in the relevant Help Board, where we can have a closer look at your experience.

Cheers!

Comments
HKJOY

Same issue i have and need to fixed asap.

benjijh

I paired my watch with my workphone which is an iphone 12 but not running the latest Spotify version. in the app store it shows a version update from the 18th of November. I did not update the app and when I ran spotify on my watch with an older version of the app - it worked  - horray, so it must be an issue with the latest updates. 

benjijh

I paired my watch with my workphone which is an iphone 12 but not running the latest Spotify version. in the app store it shows a version update from the 18th of November. I did not update the app and when I ran spotify on my watch with an older version of the app - it worked  - horray, so it must be an issue with the latest updates. 

Rajputknit
My bad as i updated the spotify on phone 13 and it dont work anymore 😞
Abiculpan

I’m having this issue and I’ve tried literally everything. 

Abiculpan
Tried eveything. Noticed it yesterday still not working today. I did update my phone today so I’m not sure if it’s the new iOS or maybe Spotify either way I’d like it to be fixed because it’s reallly irritating me now
javierhurtado_

Hello, I’ve the same problem with iPhone 13 iOS 16.1.1 and Series 3 with WatchOS 8.7.1

Thank you so much

MihailY
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed it to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Hillie

Here the same

Nic_10

Hey guys, just fyi it’s been more than 3 weeks from the original post and I am still dealing with the issue.