Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app crashing on Apple Watch

Hey folks,

We're receiving reports of the app crashing on Apple Watch Series 3 after upgrading to version 8.7.84.

Hey there,

Thanks for the patience while our tech team looked into this. We're happy to announce this has been deemed fixed by our tech team for the app version of 8.7.88.

If you still experience this issue, please update your app to the latest version. If this doesn't help, we encourage you to post in the relevant Help Board, where we can have a closer look at your experience.

Cheers!

Comments
Esamps

Spotify update on the watch has worked!! 

leofilho72

Confirming that v8.7.88 has fixed the issue on Apple Watch 3.

Onedark808

I confirm that the last update (8.7.88.456) fix the bug on my Apple Watch 3 (without rebooting iPhone or watch).

Thanks Spotify teams 😊 

Ali95

My Spotify app keeps crashing on my Apple Watch, I have re-installed it, unpaired and repaired watch, re-installed app on phone but same problem is persisting, can someone help and let me know what’s going on or is this an on going issue?

Dian
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey there,

Thanks for the patience while our tech team looked into this. We're happy to announce this has been deemed fixed by our tech team for the app version of 8.7.88.

If you still experience this issue, please update your app to the latest version. If this doesn't help, we encourage you to post in the relevant Help Board, where we can have a closer look at your experience.

Cheers!