Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus

Operating System

Android 9 Pie

My Question or Issue

Just got a Note 10 plus and Galaxy Watch 42 mm and Spotify app not found in Galaxy Store app.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

If you’re still experiencing this issue, can you make a new thread in the relevant board? We'll get back to you there.

Thanks!

Related Issues

Comments
Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8

Hey, @Lexaurinos 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I've found a thread that is about the same issue you're experiencing and the issue was reported on March here in Community and solved. But as you're experiencing that now, I suggest that you report that here.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

Visitor

Same here. Got the Note 10 plus and pair with my Galaxy watch. But Spotify is missing after the reboot. Check the app store on the Note 10 plus. Spotify is not found. Frustated I went back to using the Galaxy watch with my old Note 8. Check app store on my Note 8. Spotify is there. Really weird. I am going back to my Note 8 until this issue is fixed. Because being able to use Spotify on my Galaxy watch is a key feature for me. Meanwhile the Note 10 sits in my drawer. Such a disapointment.

Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8

Hey guys, @zennaudio @Viktors51 @Achenga11 

The issue was already reported to Mods, but for now, I need you follow some instructions to check if the issue can be solved. I really need you all try it and give me feedback and that can help us to understand your cases better.

> restart both devices
> try different internet connection
> re-pair device through Bluetooth
> un-pair > reinstall > re-pair
> check for firmware updates

After testing all of these steps, let me know if the issue persists or if was solved and I'll continue following your case.

Best Regards,

hezorg

Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8

Hey, @NSJones @sti11q 

The issue was already reported to Mods, but for now, I need you follow some instructions to check if the issue can be solved. I really need you all try it and give me feedback and that can help us to understand your cases better.

> restart both devices
> try different internet connection
> re-pair device through Bluetooth
> un-pair > reinstall > re-pair
> check for firmware updates

After testing all of these steps, let me know if the issue persists or if was solved and I'll continue following your case.

Best Regards,

hezorg

I have this same issue, tried the steps above and there are still no results found for Spotify as if it doesn't exist.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus with a 42mm Galaxy Watch. I'm in Florida, USA. Everything has been updated and these are all brand new units.

I also have the same problem.

Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey all,

We've received some reports that the Spotify app is missing from the Galaxy Store. If you are experiencing this issue, please try to reinstall the app and reboot both your mobile device and watch.

If the app is still missing, please leave a comment with the following:

• Spotify version
  • Which mobile device you use
  • OS version
  • Which Watch you use
  • OS version

We'll look into this and let you know as soon as we know more.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Visitor
  • Spotify version - None - it is not available in the galaxy store
  • Which mobile device you use - Note10+
  • OS version - ANDROID VERSION 9
  • Which Watch you use - SAMSUNG GALAXY WATCH 42MM
  • OS version - (LATEST) R805USQU1BSE3

The app is missing from the galaxy app store. It can only be found on Google's play store on the Note10+, and this is not included on a Galaxy Watch. The app needs to be included in the Galaxy Play store.

• Spotify version - None on watch (not available), 8.5.20.857 on the phone
  • Which mobile device you use - Note 10+
  • OS version - Android 9
  • Which Watch you use - Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm
  • OS version - Latest R805USQU1BSE3

These are brand new units.

Visitor

I have this same problem 

Brand new phone and watch as of yesterday

Samsung Note 10+

Galaxy watch

All steps were followed and nothing changed, still no spotify.

All systems are up to date and latest versions.