Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app not loading on Android devices

We're receiving reports from Android users who say that when launched, the app gets stuck on the Spotify logo, refusing to load any further. This is being investigated.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
my Spotify has been stuck on the loading screen since i logged out of my account yesterday, i have tried everything i can find online so im just wondering if anyone has other ideas? It all happened very randomly.

I have a Android Samsung S20 FE 4G

I've tried Reinstalling the App multiple times
Restarting my phone
Clearing the cache and data
Opening from Spotify on chrome
Allowing all permissions
Logging out of Spotify on chrome
Updating my software
Checking for updates

Video: https://gofile.io/d/uZojN4
xBoredx

Hello, today I tried reinstalling Spotify on my device although there was a problem upon opening Spotify, when I open Spotify it just gets stuck on loading. I cannot login to my account nor see any options all it has is the Spotify logo, is there any fixes to this?

App stucked on logo not going on mext screen
Yordan
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hi everyone!

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

In case you're experiencing this, make sure to add your +VOTE and share the following details, so we can forward them to the right folks:

• Your device's make, model and OS version.
  • The version of Spotify you're running.
  • The troubleshooting done so far.

As soon as there are any updates on this, rest assured we'll keep you posted here, so stay tuned.

Cheers!

netshark89

Hi @Yordan this issue began for me since yesterday (June 29th).

My specs are:

• Your device's make, model and OS version. - Samsung A50 running Android 11 / One UI 3.1
  • The version of Spotify you're running. - v8.7.44.968
  • The troubleshooting done so far. - Uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled (x3 times).
Andr3s_05

My case is the same as the others, the issue began on June 29th when I log off from my account. I tried multiple things such as reinstalling the app but always remained in the opening logo.

Device Model: Redmi Note 9S - Android 11/MIUI Global 12.5.5

Version of Spotify: 8.7.36.923

PPhan0

One plus pro 8

Spotify version 8.7.44.968

Here's what I have tried so far

Updated system software. 

Clean reinstall.

Enabled all permissions

Deleted cache/data

Restarted phone

Logged out of device everywhere

Attempted download of previous version and updated.

Initially, errors began when all my offline/downloaded songs were disabled/removed. Stated device limit reached. And I uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Now it is stuck on the green logo up on opening

Jvnthn99

El problema comenzó el día 29 de junio cuando intente descargar spotify mi caso fue que la apo se quedó trabada en el logotipo de spotify y no me deja ni registrarme ni iniciar cesión lo que me impide usar la app mi dispositivo móvil es un lg k 41s y la versión de spotify es 8.7.44.968

Sebast217

I have the same problem as above...

Samsung S21+, Android 12... Black screen when log out and tried to log in. 

Podcast_fan

Same here. Problem started 30 June when I logged out of my account. Unable to log back in, screen just gets stuck on green logo.

• Samsung S9 
  • Version of Spotify - v8.7.44.968
  • The troubleshooting done so far. - Uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled twice.