Spotify changes songs automatically

Hello all,

I've been experiencing problems with my account for a few months now, basically making it impossible for me to use Spotify, so I hope some of you bright people may have an idea how to solve this.

When I use Spotify and i put a song, a few seconds (the first time around 20-30 seconds or so?) it changes the song to some other song. The first time this happened a song played that I’ve never played before and knew. Now I’ve seen it regularly go back to songs from that same album.

when I reselect my own song, it will for example now just skip to the next song. 

Im using an iPhone 6, but also at home with my iPad on Sonos it will do the same. 

The only ‘hint’ that I’ve seen is that when I opened Spotify on my phone it asked it was being used on webplayer and if I wanted to use it on my phone. 

Ive logged in on the website and logged out all my devices and changed my password, but with no succes.. 

I hope you can help. Many thanks,

Eduard 

Hi @Eduard88,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, let us know.

Take care!

0 Likes

Related Issues

Comments
Eduard88
Casual Listener

Oh and I don’t think it’s because of movement, it does it the also when laying still on the table.

and when it has been changing to different songs often both the shuffle as repeat button are selected.

Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @Eduard88, welcome to the Community!

Are you using Spotify while connected to a shared WiFi network? Also, have you ever given anyone else acccess to your account?

We'll see what we can suggest once we have that info.

Status changed to: Closed

Hi @Eduard88,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, let us know.

Take care!