Spotify connect stutters

Last days Spotify Connect stutters, I have no network problem. Seems that more users have this problem. (www.allestoringen.nl choose Spotify).

Thanks for replying!

We're currently still investigating this issue. We'll let you know more as soon as we have more details.

Feel free to contact us if you need anything else 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
niceguy1961

Yep, third day with troubles. Who's going to solve it. We pay for Premium but who is going to solve problems like this. Connected to my Yamaha receiver by Gramofon and Spotify Connect. Since last sunday (december 18th) we cannot use Spotify Connect anymore: a few seconds music, silence and so on. Reinstalled Spotify Connect, reinstalled Gramofon. Nothing seems to solve the problem.  ??????

Alejandro_C
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey, welcome to the Community!

Can you let us know what device/operating system and Spotify version you're currently using? Following these troubleshooting steps might help solve the issue: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/troubleshooting2/play-stutters/

Keep us posted.

Wim2
Casual Listener
The problems did exist on all my Spotify Connect devices (Samsung wam751, Argon Stream 1&2, Heos 1, didn't test my Squeezeboxes but I'm sure they had problems also). The provided link is not for these devices, so didn't help. Also not an internal network problem, because all devices could play from my NAS without any problems (btw, no wifi involved, all cables). More Spotify users experienced these problems (see allestoringen.nl), also no Internet Service Provider problem because different (ISP) users experienced the stutter problems. But..... the problems were suddenly gone yesterday. So the questions still is: what caused the problem?
niceguy1961

This morning I used Spotify again after 3 days of problems and there were no more problems. At least 2 hours of music without hick-ups and stutters.

I haven't done anything since monday afternoon.

I use a Yamaha stereo receiver RX-497, Spotify Connect version 7.2.0.1250 and Gramofon version 1.7.1 and a Samsung tablet GT-N8010. Till last sunday I use Spotify everyday since many years (early adapter).

But, problems are solved. Can anyone tell me what caused the problem?

Alejandro_C
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Fixed

Thanks for replying!

We're currently still investigating this issue. We'll let you know more as soon as we have more details.

Feel free to contact us if you need anything else 🙂

Trendobrendo

I've got this problem when using connect over Samsung wireless speakers through the multiroom app. Music plays for 20 seconds or so, and then stutters continually. Gets worse when I push any buttons in the Spotify app. Is this a known issue? Any solution?

soicowboy
Casual Listener

any update? My spotify connect will work fine for a about 30minutes then will stutter and sometimes just stops

Related Issues