Spotify connect wont play

I've been enjoying spotify connect with my Libratone Classic Zipp up until now. Suddenly it wont play, i can find my zipp in spotify, and when i try to connect to it, it says connecting for some time, but then nothing happens and spotify just continues to play on the initial devie i.e. my Macbook air or Android. 

Current spotify version is 1.0.32.96.g3c8a06e6 (Macbook) and 5.7.0.781 armV7 (Android). 

I have tried upgrading firmware on my libratone, resetting it, rebooting my router, enabled/disabled/enable UPnP. Basically everything in this https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web/Troubleshooting-connection-issues/td...

While spotify connect in the spotify app tries to connect it says "Spotify is not active on this device" if i hover the curser over, in my case, the libratone speakter option. 

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 23.33.40.png

Anybody knows how to fix this, or is it a current issue with spotify connect. Quite frustrating! 

Hey @KriZo!

We're glad to know it's up and running now.

Give us a shout if there's anything else we can help out with.

Comments
Natalie
Spotify
Spotify
Status changed to: Closed

Hi KriZo!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community for help. Are you able to try this over another WiFi network? Let us know how you get on 🙂

Natalie
Spotify
Spotify

KriZo
Casual Listener

Status today is that everything suddenly works again. I have changed anything since when it didn't work, but today it started working perfectly again.

So I guess it was false alarm, eventhough i find it odd that it didnt work but suddenly do now.

Laura
Roadie

Hey @KriZo!

We're glad to know it's up and running now.

Give us a shout if there's anything else we can help out with.

Uppp

Exactly the same problem with the stream 1 by GEAR4 anything I can try?

davidblack1959
Casual Listener

Trying to delete comment. 

j0ta5
Casual Listener

This is happening to me too. What is the resolution?

uswrdm04

I have the same problem - my Integra system shows, but it is shaded and says not avtive on this device - how to I "activate" it

Related Issues