Spotify deleted all my downloads.

Im currently travelling and spotify came up saying "you have exceeded three accounts deleting all downloads'. I only use spotify on my laptop and phone. Plus i've only downloaded on the phone for when I'm travelling. I am in central australia and don't have access to the internet to listen to my music. This renders the service absolutely useless. Extremely upset. I expect a full refund this is ridiculous. How can you expect people to pay for it.

Hey @DTrain1!
We've not heard anything from you in the past few days so we are going to close this issue report
If you're still experiencing drop a comment down below and we'll reopen this report!
Have an amazing day and Keep Rocking!
/ES

0 Likes
Comments
Julian
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @DTrain1, welcome to the Spotify Community. 

In this case, try removing all of your offline devices here. Sometimes there can be a duplicate cache in the offline devices and it's fixed by removing them.

After that, just reinstall the app following these steps. Finally, you'll need to download the music again.

Let us know how it goes.

DTrain1
Casual Listener

Hi Rod,

Thanks for your help. But because of this, and the fact that I'm in central Australia, means that I can not download the music again without burden. This is after using the premium service for less than two months. Is Spotify willing to compensate me because of this? Because I haven't been able to use the application, or listen to my music, for two weeks now.

Regards, 

Daniel

JuanSebastian
Roadie

Hey @DTrain1, we're sorry to hear that you feel this way. 

In this case, since you don't have a stable internet connection, we'd recommend canceling your Premium subscription by going here to avoid getting charged if you're not using the full Premium features. You can resubscribe to Premium at any time once you're able to download your music again.

Let us know if you have other questions. 

EthanS1
Community Legend
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @DTrain1!
We've not heard anything from you in the past few days so we are going to close this issue report
If you're still experiencing drop a comment down below and we'll reopen this report!
Have an amazing day and Keep Rocking!
/ES

Related Issues