Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify disconnects my wifi

I've been noticing lately my wifi keeps disconnecting from computer and it only happens when I have Spotify up. When I close Spotify not long after my wifi connects back to the internet again and I have no problems. I've actually had to close Spotify quite a few times now. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if Spotify is aware of it? This time when I opened it again about a half hour ago it said it was loading. Maybe it's an update due to the problems? Hopefully it's a fix if not there needs to be one. I'm not having any other connection issues with my wifi outside of Spotify.

Hey @Rainydays67!

Did what @Hubo suggested work for you? We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a good day. 

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @Rainydays67! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's very odd. Could you reinstall the Spotify app? Also, what Spotify and operating system version are you rocking? And, if you have any screenshots that are helpful, could you post them?

Thanks, have a nice day! 🙂

Julian
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Rainydays67!

Did what @Hubo suggested work for you? We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a good day.